Aromatherapy Certification Courses & Flower Essences Classes
Keep an eye on the calendar for more Aromatherapy and Flower Essences classes
Introduction to Aromatherapy
Have you always wanted to learn the secrets of how to blend ingredients and make your own bath and massage oils, hand and face lotions or room refresheners and potpourri? This class is an introduction to Aromatherapy where we will cover some of the basics that you learn in the 4 week course.
Introduction to Flower Essences
A fabulous introduction to the wonderful world of Flower Essences. Join us for this fun filled introductory summer class. We will cover topics including: the emotional healing, summer skin care, support for stress, the medicinal uses of popular flowers, wild flowers, and much more. Throughout this course you will form and intimate relationship with over 10 popular floral remedies.
4 Week Beginners Aromatherapy Certification Course
Have you always wanted to learn the secrets of how to blend ingredients and make your own bath and massage oils, or hand and face lotions, or room refreshers and potpourri? Then this is the class for you!
This is a beginner's course demystifying aromatherapy and showing you many ways to add fragrance to your life. You'll gain enough knowledge to start trying some simple blends and the courage to experiment.
Course will cover
You'll be given many recipes for beginning concoctions.
Homework to prefect your skills
If you're interested in alternative medicine, cooking (sensory recipes), gardening, cosmetics, your home environment, starting down the road to becoming an aromatherapist, or adding to your salon or spa business, you'll find a treasure load of information in this course.
Supply fee $99
6 Week Advanced Aromatherapy Certification Course
The Emotions, Trauma, Treatment of Skin Conditions, Study of Synergy between Carrier oil and Essential oil blend, Treatment for Cellulite, Presentation Skills, Importance of the Lymph Fluid, The Aromatherapist as a Professional. Chakras & Energy Centres, Arthritis & Rheumatism.
Why take this course?
It will enable you to practice with a high degree of expertise as an Aromatherapist.
We explore in much more detail the properties of essential oils, their uses and therapeutic qualities. We also look at the treatment of specific ailments and conditions, and how we use oils for healing . There is also a deeper examination of what constitutes disease in the modern world, and how Aromatherapy can assist.
Included in the Course: The Emotions, Trauma, Treatment of Skin Conditions, Study of Synergy between Carrier oil and Essential oil blend,Treatment for Cellulite, Presentation Skills, Importance of the Lymph Fluid,The Aromatherapist as a Professional. Chakras & Energy Centres, Arthritis & Rheumatism. Treatment with 24 Rare Oils
Supply fee $99
15 Week Medical Aromatherapy Certification Course
The Medical Aromatherapy degree is also designed for:
Medical professionals wishing to increase their knowledge of this effective and growing field and integrate it into a new or existing practice, including licensed health professionals such as Medical Doctors, Psychologists, Pharmacists, Naturopaths, Nurses, Veterinarians, Respiratory Therapists, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Massage Therapists, Dietary Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Physician Therapists, Clinical Psychologists and Social Workers. Consumers looking to integrate aromatherapy and wellness principles into their life for personal health and well-being.
Program Objectives: Specifically, graduates of the Master of Science in Aromatherapy program will:
- Exceed the Alliance of International Aromatherapist (AIA) Level III: Clinical Aromatherapy Training requirements to profile and appropriately use (including identification of cautionary oils) 50 essential oils within a holistic and clinical framework
- Review and critique the evidence relating to current aromatherapy research to provide evidence-based practical and protocol models for aromatherapy both in healthcare settings and in industry
- Apply critical analysis and reasoning skills to positively affect others’ commitment to wellness with the safe and effective implementation of aromatherapy protocols
- Integrate values, goals, strategies, initiative, and relationships that positively develop, and that emphasize sustainability of all aromatherapy and essential oil resources, including environmental and social stewardship
- Administer and perform protocols and duties consistent with an Aromatherapy Registration Council (ARC) Registered Aromatherapist’s (RA’s) education, training, and experience within an established healthcare setting (such duties shall not constitute the practice of medicine)
- Demonstrate in-depth, advanced clinical aromatherapy knowledge that maximizes the innovative use an that reflects the current theories, best practices, and research in preparation for application or further research in the aromatherapy industry.
- Understand, identify the mechanical and biochemical changes caused by a variety of diseases or imbalances to be able to address system imbalances and provide education that individuals can use to restore wellness.
- Develop a solid knowledge base of clinical aromatherapy protocols and be able to apply that knowledge by informing and assisting practitioners and consumers of aromatherapy products and protocols.
Supply Fee $99
6 Week Medical Flower Essences Class
What are flower essences? Flower essences are infusions of flowers in water, that are potentized and then stabilized in a solution. They contain no scent or perfume and should not be confused with essential oils. Flower essences are very diluted preparations and should not also be confused with herbal tinctures.Herbal tinctures are concentrated extracts of different plant parts and are commonly used to treat physical body symptoms. In fact, many of our modern medicines are synthetic versions of the extracts from plants.
What kind of professional could benefit from incorporating the use of flower essences in his/her healing practice? A professional from any healing field can incorporate flower essences into his or her practice. Medical doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists and dentists are now using flower essences in their practices. Chiropractors, massage therapists and body workers of all types have added flower essences to their sessions. Spiritual counselors, ministers, shamans and those who do laying on of hands have also found the flower essences to be an important aid in their work. Many homeopathic and naturopathic doctors use them as well.
The book & supply fee of $99
Beginners Animal Aromatherapy Certification 4 week course
($99 book & supply fee)
Advanced Animal Aromatherapy Certification 6 week course
( $99 book & supply fee)
Medical Animal Aromatherapy Certification 15 week course
( $99 book & supply fee)