- Soap Making Classes
- Organic Goats Milk Soap Making
Organic Goats Milk Soap Making
Making Goats Milk soap can be tricky! Come learn from someone who has made 1000's of bars the easy way and to get creamy beautiful off white bars of goats milk soap to use on your family & give to your friends. Learn a Basic Goats Milk recipe along with hints & ideas to branch out into other areas.
So, why use goat milk soap?
- Vitamin A & D and the cream in goat milk make a wonderfully MOISTURIZING soap.
- Free of chemical additives & preservatives, goat milk soap reduces the risk of irritation or allergic reactions and is ideal for SENSITIVE SKIN.
- The proteins in Goat Milk kill acne causing bacteria making it an ideal choice for teens or those with ACNE prone skin.
- The alpha-hydroxy acids in goat milk help slough off dead skin cells and NATURALLY EXFOLIATES giving skin a smoother appearance.
Dermatologists frequently recommend goat milks soap for their patients with ECZEMA & PSORIASIS to reduce the itching and red patches that accompany these skin problems. So there you have it. Pure, simple and good for your skin. Basic is better! We have a large variety of goat milk soaps at Green Lotus Studios whether you prefer unscented, essential oils, herbs, or fragrance you'll probably find one that's just right for you.
If you have a serious skin condition, please consult with a licensed health care provider. We are in no way attempting to treat or diagnose any skin condition. Each student will take home a 5-6 bar loaf of soap plus a wealth recipes, ideas & weigh equation to make soaping easier and more accessible.
All-inclusive class (supplies & materials included)