2 Day Advanced Soap Makers Boot Camp 2
This Class is a 2 Days Immersion into ADVANCED soap making BLISS. Please take the Soap Makers Boot Camp 1 o r have taken other cold process soap classes. New techniques and tricks in this 2 day course.Includes all you will need to create (4) 1lb loaves of soap with 4 different techniques.
1. We will create soaps with milks like Goat, Soy, Buttermilk, Cow Milk, cream & yogurt
2. Herb coffee & tea infusions in this next loaf. Plus natural colorants are used and more advanced techniques in coloring.
3. Beer is just one of the malted liquors you can use in your soap to add a lux you cannot get with in a traditional soap plus why not learn to make a special gift for that beer drinker in your life. It also adds body & shine to shampoo bars.
4. Wine & other Liquors are a special techniques that require careful temperature monitoring and care come learn how to add your favorite wine or liquor to your soap to create unique one of a kind soaps.
Adding natural colorants not used in our soap makers 1st Boot Camp.
End of day will be a group event where you all make a 8 to 10lb batch of cold process using all of the group knowledge to create it.
Second Day: Morning will be spent cutting & talking about all of our thrills and successes from the day before
You learn the art of Hot Process today & create 3.5 loaf
1. Hot Process soap scent, swirl, funnel and herb of choice
2. Hot Process with double scents and 2 or 3 colors plus herb of choice & embedding
Lots of fun in a hands on soap workshop learning the skills of making not so traditional soaps using natural & organic ingredients to a professional level.
Traditional Cold & Hot Process Soap Making basic chemistry of soap making, necessary materials, ingredients and equipment. Safety aspects of working with sodium hydroxide (caustic soda). Coloring soap naturally with herbs, spices & clays. Using pure essential oils to fragrance your soap effectively Learn how to create highly visual layered soaps. New mold ideas & molding options.
It a BOOT CAMP!! Come open and ready to create with long sleeves and closed toe shoes or and over shirt and full cover shoes in hand with long pants or bring a change of clothing with you. See you there!
$85 supply fee