6 Week Nutritional Herbalism Course
You will discover the full range of plant medicine as food to get the full effect on the human body. Donna offers powerful tools and wisdom that will help anyone seeking to be healthier, stronger, joyful and passionately alive. The various processes you will learn will include cooking, brewing, fermentation as well as herbal plant chemistry and micro and macro nutrients. Nutritional Herbalism is a course in deepening your understanding of nutritional herbs in everyday use.
What is Nutritional Herbalism?
We will explore the influence of vital energies of foods, spices and herbs on our well-being. Plant medicine is a compassionate journey of self-discovery, providing you with the tools to becoming your own healer. Every plant that we take into our bodies' influences, our families and our health.
During this course
• Basic Herbalism
• Methods to Optimize Your Health with the cooking of meals including powerful healing herbs, fermentation, canning , tincture, teas and so much more
• The Kitchen Pharmacy: Usage of Kitchen Herbs and Spices
• Rejuvenations~ herbs for gentle cleansing and tonics
• A Dietary Approach for Health & Balance
• How to Use Plants & herbs together to create more Nutrition
• Plant Antidotes
• The Art of a High-Octane Living Cuisine
• Our focus of study will include the elements of designing a balanced, wholesome Menu that the whole family will love, creating health and balance in traditional American meals by adding and changing just a few ingredients. We will go through the why's and how's of transitioning through the various levels of becoming a healthy individual, to achieving high level wellness.
Supply fee $99