Intermediate Nutritional Herbalism
Have you ever wondered which foods blended with which herbs will give you the best sources of organic Iron, Chromium, Selenium, or Calcium? Well, this Class is for you.
Nutritional Herbology is a one-of-a-kind class giving you a complete and comprehensive summary of what nutrients are in your foods as well as herbal supplements and how they work! You will learn nutritional analysis for hundreds of foods & herbs. With each week building on your nutritional profile education. Also so foods & historical summary of use, and of medicinal properties.
Nutritional Herbology is the indispensable educational opportunity for both the modern herbalist and for those interested in natural remedies. Over four years of extensive research and lab work has gone into bringing you this class!
Studies include but not limited too:
- How and why herbs combined with food will bring about better absorption and nutrition
- Nutritional analysis of scores of foods & herbs
- Scientific analysis that authenticates historical usage of both
- Detailed description of active principles in each
- How to decipher each properties to create healing menus and recipes for your family , friends or clients
- Major point correlated to herbal combinations for things like sleep, alertness, sexual health, weight loss and super nutrient dense combining
Certified Course requirement for Master Herbalism completion.
Supply Fee $99