15 Week Medical Aromatherapy Certification Course
The Medical Aromatherapy degree is also designed for:
Medical professionals wishing to increase their knowledge of this effective and growing field and integrate it into a new or existing practice, including licensed health professionals such as Medical Doctors, Psychologists, Pharmacists, Naturopaths, Nurses, Veterinarians, Respiratory Therapists, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Massage Therapists, Dietary Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Physician Therapists, Clinical Psychologists and Social Workers. Consumers looking to integrate aromatherapy and wellness principles into their life for personal health and well-being.
Program Objectives: Specifically, graduates of the Master of Science in Aromatherapy program will:
- Exceed the Alliance of International Aromatherapist (AIA) Level III: Clinical Aromatherapy Training requirements to profile and appropriately use (including identification of cautionary oils) 50 essential oils within a holistic and clinical framework
- Review and critique the evidence relating to current aromatherapy research to provide evidence-based practical and protocol models for aromatherapy both in healthcare settings and in industry
- Apply critical analysis and reasoning skills to positively affect others’ commitment to wellness with the safe and effective implementation of aromatherapy protocols
- Integrate values, goals, strategies, initiative, and relationships that positively develop, and that emphasize sustainability of all aromatherapy and essential oil resources, including environmental and social stewardship
- Administer and perform protocols and duties consistent with an Aromatherapy Registration Council (ARC) Registered Aromatherapist’s (RA’s) education, training, and experience within an established healthcare setting (such duties shall not constitute the practice of medicine)
- Demonstrate in-depth, advanced clinical aromatherapy knowledge that maximizes the innovative use an that reflects the current theories, best practices, and research in preparation for application or further research in the aromatherapy industry.
- Understand, identify the mechanical and biochemical changes caused by a variety of diseases or imbalances to be able to address system imbalances and provide education that individuals can use to restore wellness.
- Develop a solid knowledge base of clinical aromatherapy protocols and be able to apply that knowledge by informing and assisting practitioners and consumers of aromatherapy products and protocols.
Supply Fee $99