CBD Culinary Cooking with Herbs and Local Organic Slow Foods
Herbs are used for both culinary and medicinal purposes purposes. Culinary Cooking with Herbs and Local Organic Slow Foods will cover all the basics so that you are ready to explore all of CBD & Herbal Compounding.
Not only will you learn the history and definitions, but you will also be able to:
- We will study the benefits of cooking with herbs and have a basic understanding of how to prepare herbs and incorporate them into your favorite foods.
- Some history of herbal medicine & food.
- Know how to select herbs for your dish and healing qualities
- How to start a heart-healthy, cold and flu prevention stocks to freeze and use through out the year including astragalus, basil, cayenne and garlic just to name a few .
- How aloe vera and peppermint make wonderful additions to both your cooking & tea.
- Know the beauty of rosemary, fennel and lavender and how to bake and cook with them .
- Understand how these ingredients can add a lovely scent to your cooking and delicate ingredients to make your family recipes.
Know how to prepare herbs in a variety of forms to best treat any of a number of conditions. These methods range from a simple tea, or infusion, to a good old-fashioned soups & stews. We'll also share some advice on being very careful with herbs to avoid negative results.
Supply Fee is $25